The 2019 NECO GCE form for November/December application / registration form is now out on sale! This is NECO’s Nov/Dec examination for external candidates for 2018. Details such as form/scratch card price, subjects available, and other registration details have been bundled together in this post.
The National Examination Council (NECO) announced the commencement of the sales of application form fro the 2019 Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidates.
2019 NECO GCE Application Form Information & Registration Details
- 1 2019 NECO GCE Application Form Information & Registration Details
- 2 How To Apply For NECO GCE 2019 (Application Procedure)
- 3 How Much Is NECO GCE Form? How Do You Buy It?
Senior School Certificate Examination (external) is majorly for candidates not in the School system. Candidates who want to apply may also need to check the Price of NECO GCE Registration Scratch Card for 2018 November/December examination.
General Information on NECO GCE Application Form
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: NECO GCE Timetable – 2019
How To Apply For NECO GCE 2019 (Application Procedure)
- Firstly, candidates intending to register for the 2018 November/December NECO Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) are hereby informed that registration will be strictly on-line using the NECO registration website mynecoexams.com. Registration can be done on the website at any time within the stipulated registration period.
- Passport Photograph will be required during on-line registration. The candidate’s passport photograph should NOT be more than SIX MONTHS old and must be of white background.
- BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINTS WILL BE CAPTURED ALONG WITH THE REGISTRATION OF EACH CANDIDATE.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD ENSURE THAT THEIR FINGERPRINTS ARE CAPTURED CORRECTLY DURING REGISTRATION.
- FINALLY, CANDIDATES WITH FINGERPRINTS NOT VERIFIED ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SIT FOR THE EXAMINATION.
To get started with registration, go to the NECO GCE registration portal – www.mynecoexams.com
How Much Is NECO GCE Form? How Do You Buy It?
2019 NECO GCE REGISTRATION FEE/MODE OF PAYMENT.
To register, interested candidates should obtain a bank draft of Eleven Thousand, Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N11,350) Only, Stamp Duty. All payment should be into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) through the NECO website.
NOTE: THE REGISTRATION FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE USUAL SERVICE COST CHARGED FOR REGISTRATION BY THE ACCREDITED CYBER CAFES.
NECO GCE Registration Closing Date
Registration period begins on Monday 16th July and the NECO GCE Registration will come to an end on the set closing date. The closing date for submission of application is Tuesday 9th October, 2018 at 12.00 midnight.
NECO GCE Attestation/Photo Card & Exam Timetable
Each candidate is expected to download ONE (1) clear copy of the Attestation Card from the cyber cafe where he/she registers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED TO STAMP OR SUBMIT THEIR ATTESTATION/PHOTO CARDS IN NECO STATE OFFICES.A CLEAR COPY OF THE DOWLOADED ATTEST ATION/PHOTO CARD, DULY SIGNED AND STAMPED BY AN ELIGIBLE REFEREE SHOULD BE PRESENTED DURING THE EXAMINATION.
Notice to Blind Candidates
Blind candidates are to register like everyone. However, they are to inform the NECO State Officer of the State where they intend to write the Examination, immediately after they register. A copy of each blind candidate’s Attestation Card should be collected by the State Officer for further action.
Blind Candidates & Albinos
Please note that the Albinos and Blind Candidates are to be given 30 minutes extra time across all papers.
Principal of schools that are to be used as centres for this Examination will as usual, be appointed as Coordinators. Therefore, liaise with them to ensure that they give the necessary support for the successful conduct of the Examination.
Please inform Candidates that complaints on registration will be treated on-line via email
Furthermore, the following NECO helpline GSM Nos. can also be contacted: 08126886938, 08126886939, 08069232760, 08052218069, 08189342754, 08052218070.