Would you like to pay your School Fees or any other Bills with REMITA?
Remita is an e-Payments and e-Collections solution on a single multi-bank platform used by all the commercial banks in Nigerian and even public and private sector. Below are the various ways in which you can pay your School Fees, Tuition Fees, Accommodation Fees, WAEC, GCE, Pay Bills and other e-payments using remita.
These are the various ways in which you can make use of remita to pay your School Fees, Bills and several other e-payments that you want to carry out. All payments should be made personally by payer through Remita using the simple process below:
Generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference)
How do I get my Remita retrieval reference number:
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click Click the icon “Pay FGN and State TSA” (If that is what you actually want to do)
- Select “Federal Government of Nigeria” (If the institution is owned by the Federal Government)
- A new tab will open on your screen where you can enter the name of the institution, e.g “University of Ibadan”
Select purpose of payment, e.g “UI Acceptance Fee”
Enter amount and required information as displayed
- Amount to Pay: Input the Amount
- Payers Name: Type in the Student Name
- Payers Phone: Type in the student Phone number
- Payers Email: Type in a valid email address
Click proceed to automatically generate RRR code
RRR code will be displayed on your screen.
- Write out d RRR
How to Pay with Remita
- select your preferred payment method, enter required details and click submit.
- After making payment at the bank, you can go back to copy your Remita Retrieval Reference Number and Click on Print Invoice
- Your RRR pin will be sent to the phone number you provided above.
- If your school demand for a bank teller, select the option Bank branch and Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or continue to pay online.
- Remita accepts payments by ATM Card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve), Internet Banking or Mobile Wallet (Paga/Pocketmoni)
- Remita also generates an e-invoice which is also sent to your email address
- To pay later, using the e-invoice, go to www.remita.net, select the icon ‘Pay a Biller’, select the option ‘Pay E-invoice’’, enter the RRR, fill in the required details and click “Submit”
- You can also use the RRR code to pay at any commercial and microfinance bank nationwide
- Remita issues an e-receipt for every successful transaction
Remita School Fees Payment Methods – Image guide
Remita School Fees – Pay with Internet Banking
With internet banking, you can transfer money directly from your account to the beneficiary via Remita powered transfer. Most Nigerian Banks now have their banking apps that allows users to make transfer just on the go. Please note that they may be a fee attached to this transfer.
On that “Pay with Internet banking”column, you will see the icons of banks that supports internet banking on Remita platform. Click on any one of your choice and proceed to payment.
Remita School Fees – Pay at a Bank Branch
If you want to pay the money at any bank branch, simply print the transaction receipt or copy the RRR code to your bank and pay the required amount.
Remita School Fees -Pay Now with Mastercard or Visa
You can also pay using your ATM card. Simply click of the card of your choice e.g. Nigerian cards: MasterCard, Visa, Verve or International Card: MasterCard, Visa.
You can also pay via e-Wallet services such as PocketMONI.
You are done. After successful payment, you will be able to download the payment receipt for subsequent accreditation with your establishment of partner.
What is Remita payment?
Remita is an electronic payment platform that helps individuals and organizations to easily receive and make payments across all banks, from anywhere and at any time.
What is Remita retrieval reference (RRR)?
Remita Retrieval Reference number RRR is a twelve-digit code that is automatically generated by the system for later use in financial transactions using the Remita platform. As for the very abbreviation RRR, it stands for the Remita Retrieval Reference, but the abbreviated version is most often written.
How do I get a receipt from Remita?
How to retrieve your payment receipt/invoice Go to www.remita.net. Click on the icon labelled 'Resend Receipt or Invoice' Type in the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Click Submit. The receipt or invoice will be forwarded to the registered email address.
How do I generate RRR?
Let's start our instruction on how to generate RRR code on Remita: Go to www.remita.net. Click “pay a federal government agency” (“PAY FGN's) Then enter all the needed information. Select and describe the service you are paying for. Enter the amount of payment and select the type of currency.