Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2017/2018 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
UMYU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Umaru Musa Yaradua University
- Obtained a minimum of Five (5) Credits in relevant subjects at O’Level (including English and Mathematics).
- Obtain a minimum of 9 points in IJMB/ HSC/GCE A level/NCE in the relevant subjects.
- Obtain a minimum of Lower Credit pass in a National Diploma.
How to Apply for UMYU Direct Entry Screening.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 for the screening and N500.00 as bank charges through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website:
- JAMB Result Slip;
- O’Level Result, and a
- Form of Identification (Indigene Letter, National ID Card/International Passport etc).
The portal will be open for the registion as from Monday 6th November 2017.
Candidates are to come along with payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.