There was an unusual stand still at the popular Muri Okunola Park inn Victoria Island, Lagos, as TECNO Mobile unveiled the newest series in their array of phones; SPARK series. SPARK as we were made to understand will double as a Phantom series, an L series, and a Camon Series in one. The Phantom is known to be TECNOs most premium brand of phones, while L series are phones with large battery capacities, and the Camon series are customer centric, so you can guess how huge the SPARK will sell out.
The party had in attendance students from UNILAG, FCET, YABATECH, LASPOTECH and LASU. Artistes like Mayorkun, Minz, Immaculate Dache and Gbasky were on ground to spark up the night with thrilling performance.
To one of the most exciting things of the night, TECNO Mobile Digital Marketing Manager-Jesse Oguntimehin announced that TECNO Mobile will be supporting the dreams of 4 creative and talented Nigerian Youth with 1Million Naira each. This is one of the many ways TECNO Mobile is supporting the future of Nigerians.
Everyone has a talent, not everyone is doing anything about it, and not everyone has an opportunity to showcase it. For those who have talents and are willing to showcase it, here is a major opportunity. These dreams could range from bead making to fashion designing, to photography, to writing, to speaking, etc.
You are required to submit your entry on TECNO Mobile’s Social Media Networks and include the hashtag #LightUpYourDream, ensure you tag @TECNOMobileNG. Two winners will be picked from online and rewarded with 1 million Naira each.
Equally if you buy a TECNO Spark from TECNO Selected retail outlets, you will be given a form to submit your ideas and a raffle ticket, two winners will be chosen via a Draw and their dreams will be supported with the sum of N1, 000,000.
Follow the rules below on how to submit your entry.
Rules for #LightUpYourDream Online Activity
- Follow @TECNOMobileNigeria on Facebook and @TECNOMobileNG on Twitter and Instagram
- Upload an image/video of what your dream is and tell us what that dream would be like in 10 years. (This could be a talent you are building, a skill you are working on or whatever you are doing to make impact e.g bead making, fashion designing, photography, social causes, artistry)
- On Facebook, send your entry as a comment under the pinned competition post on our Facebook page and include the hashtag #LightUpYourDream
- On Twitter and Instagram, Post the entry on your timeline using the hashtag #LightUpYourDream and tag @TECNOMobileNG
- The top 10 entries will be picked across our social media platforms and rewarded with gifts and be invited to pitch their dream to an online live audience while the top 2 entries would be rewarded with 1 million Naira each.
- The activity will run from 19th August to 25th September, 2017.
- Terms and Conditions apply
Visit TECNOSpot page for more information about the Terms and Conditions
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.