The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise application form for admission into all course/programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Year is now on sale. AAUA Post- UTME cut-off mark is 180.
This is to notify all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2017/2018 academic session that the POST UTME Screening Exercise application form is now on sale.
Candidates eligible for AAUA Post UTME.
- Those who made or are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, their choice of University in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and above; and
- Direct Entry candidates who chose or are willing to make AAUA their first choice of University.
NOTE: Candidates, who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, their choice of University initially but are now willing to choose AAUA will have to make the necessary change of Institution to AAUA not later than 18th September, 2017.
AAUA Post UTME Payment & Registration Procedure.
All eligible candidates are to visit the University website www.putme.aaua.edu.ng to register for the test as from 28th August, 2017 after the payment of N2, 000.00 assessment fee, and N3, 500.00 administrative, handling, and bank charges at any branch of the banks listed below via etranzact/ interswitch/ Bankit:
- First Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Wema Bank
- Skye Bank
- Access Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Eco Bank
- Stanbic IBT.
Candidates are requested to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt number and confirmation code (PAY OUTLET ONLY) for the on-line registration.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME/DE Online.
- Candidates should log on to the University portal www.putme.aaua.edu.ng and click on 2017/2018 POST UTME TEST
- Candidates are to Create Account and Login with VALID JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER.
- Candidates are to click on
a. MAKE APPLICATION FORM PAYMENT for BANKIT payment; or
b. CONFIRM PAYMENT for PAY OUTLET (Payment must have been made to Cashier at any of the listed banks)
- For (iii) (b), Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the Bank upon payment of the fees.
- After successful payment, candidates are to complete Biodata Form online and print out Post UTME Test Slip.
General Instructions to all Candidates:
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’ Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’ Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’ Level results.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the Post UTME Test to be considered for admission.
Closing Date: Application ends on 18th September, 2017.
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.