AFIT ND Courses and Admission requirements – List of undergraduate National diploma courses/programmes offered at the Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna (AFIT).
The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna is a tertiary institution with a blend of military and civilian staff and students, and is located in Kaduna State.
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) has been official been accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), National Universities Commission (NUC), Council for the Regulation of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN) and Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT)? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the AFIT.
- Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) School Fees
- JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).
AFIT ND Courses and Programmes.
Below are the current list of courses and programmes offered at the National Diploma Program of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT):
- Aircraft Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Explosive Ordinance Technology
- Business Administration and Management
SEE ALSO: AFIT Post UTME Form.
AFIT National Diploma ND Admission Requirements
Below are the requirements of Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna for admission considerations into their ordinary national diploma programme.
All aspiring students must ensure that they meet all the criterias listed above to give them a higher chance of being admitted to the institution.
|Programme||Direct Entry into Level 200||‘O’Level Requirement||UTME|
|1. ND Civil Engineering Technology
2. ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
3. ND Explosive Engineering Technology
4. ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
5. ND Aircraft Engineering Technology
|No Direct Entry||Five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other subject from
|Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
|6. ND Business Administration & Management||No Direct Entry||Mathematics, Economics and any other three (3) subjects from
Principles of Cost Accounting,
Office Practice Secretarial duties
|Mathematics, Economics any other subject|
Other Recommended Programmes:
- AFIT DE Programs & Admission Requirements
- AFIT HND Programs & Admission Requirements
- AFIT Pre-HND Programs & Admission Requirements
- AFIT Degree (B.Sc/B.Eng) Programs & Admission Requirements
- AFIT Direct Entry Programs & Admission Requirements
- AFIT Post Graduate PGD/M.Sc Programs & Admission Requirements
We advice that all aspiring students should take time to read all the requirements for admission and ensure the course they intend to study is available.