AFIT PGD & MSc Courses and Admission requirements – List of Postgraduate courses/programmes offered at the Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna (AFIT).
The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna is a tertiary institution with a blend of military and civilian staff and students, and is located in Kaduna State.
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) has been official been accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), National Universities Commission (NUC), Council for the Regulation of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN) and Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT)? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the AFIT.
AFIT Postgraduate Courses and Programmes.
These are currently the list of courses and programmes offered in the Postgraduate Program of the AFIT
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes
- PGD Aerospace Engineering.
- PGD Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- PGD Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- M.Sc. Aerospace Engineering.
SEE ALSO: AFIT Post UTME Form.
AFIT Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Below are the requirements of Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna for admission considerations into the pre-higher national diploma programme.
All aspiring students must ensure that they meet all the criterias listed above to give them a higher chance of being admitted to the institution.
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Admission Requirement
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Aerospace Engineering.
Minimum of Third Class in Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
A minimum grade of B.Sc degree with Third Class Honours or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Purchasing & Supply and other related fields.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
A minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and other related fields.
Masters(M.Sc) Admission Requirement
- Masters Programme in Aerospace Engineering
A minimum of Second Class Honours in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering and Material Science Engineering or Physics.
This is to encourage all aspiring postgraduate students to take their time to read all the requirements for admission and ensure the course they intend to study is available.
- AFIT ND Programs & Admission Requirements
- AFIT HND Programs & Admission Requirements
- AFIT Pre-HND Programs & Admission Requirements
- AFIT Direct Entry Programs & Admission Requirements
- AFIT Undergradate Programs & Admission Requirements