Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri,in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby requests for application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved full-time undergraduate degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Available Degree Programmes.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Post UTME.
- Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECIVE STUDENTS
- Click on 2017/2018 application, read the instruction on the page and click on next.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice
- Proceed to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank and make your payment with the RRR number
- Come back to the portal and complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents
- G.A. identification
- Birth certificate
- JAMB result page
- O Level result
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the college.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) excluding bank charges.
Email: [email protected]
Phone numbers: 07034194669, 08133315556
N.B: Candidates who did not choose ALVAN as First choice institution are advised to do change of institution on the JAMB portal before applying to ALVAN.
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.