Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU direct entry admission screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now out.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2017/2018 academic session Direct Entry admission screening exercise online registration which will commence on Monday, 25th September, 2017 and ends on Friday, 6th October, 2017.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Direct Entry screening will hold on Monday 9th October, 2017 at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9am.
AKSU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility: Direct Entry candidates who made Akwa Ibom State University their choice of institution.
How to Apply for AKSU Direct Entry Admission Screening.
All Direct Entry candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following procedure:
Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select DE in the Registration Type Panel and click on REGULAR icon.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make payment for Akwa Ibom State University Direct-Entry screening exercise using e-transact.
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following document (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificates/Result, as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2017 Jamb DE printout.
- Diploma or A-level result or certificate.
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your DE Screening.
(a) Candidates are to appear for DE screening exercise with the following:
(i) Three (3) copies of 2017 DE registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(ii)Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard/DE screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
(b) When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cybercafe operator or any other third party.
(c) All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
(d) Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
(e) Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU as the Choice of University in the 2017/2018 Direct Entry application are NOT eligible for this exercise.