Edo University Iyamho, EUI post UTME/admission screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is 0ut.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo University, Iyamho (EUI) various DEGREE programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Edo University Available Undergraduate Programmes.
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Faculty of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Production Engineering
Faculty of Science
- Animal Environmental Biology
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- ICT & Mathematics
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Science Laboratory Technology
School of Basic Medical Science
- Basic Medical Science
- Human Anatomy
- Medical Laboratory Science
School of Medicine
- Medicine and Surgery
How to Apply for Edo University Admission Screening.
1) Payment of the Post-UTME screening fee should be made as follows:
Amount N2,500.00(Two thousand five hundred Naira only)
Bank Name: Access Bank Plc
Account Name: Edo University Iyamho-School Fees Account
Account Number: 0706626708
Applicants are advised to clearly write their names in BLOCK LETTERS on the bank deposit slips and also write the words ‘’POST UTME’’ at the top of the bank deposit slip.
2) Applicants are expected to come to the screening with their credentials, original bank teller and online application print out. (Login to your dashboard for your online application print out)
Edo University Iyamho Post-UTME Screening is scheduled to hold on Thursday. 21st Sept. 2017.
Venue: Edo University Iyamho main campus
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.