Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE Centre for Maritime and Offshore Studies Programme admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
The Maritime and Oil/Gas industries are need of trained and qualified personnel to develop the industries and grow the local content requirements. In line with the vision of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources to achieve this objective, The Centre for Maritime and Offshore Studies of the University in conjunction with some Maritime and Oil/Gas industries hereby advertises for trainings programmes.
FUPRE Maritime and Offshore Studies – Courses Offered.
1. Diving Certifications
3. Pipeline Technology
4. Shipping/Maritime Transport Management and Logistics
5. Offshore/Marine Corrosion Management
How to Apply for FUPRE Maritime and Offshore Studies Admission.
1. Click Apply Now.
2. Fill the application form carefully with your biodata, O’ level result and your Bank Teller details.
3. Verify the information you have entered if there is any mistake, thereafter, click Submit button.
4. Print your confirmation page.
– Use a valid email for your registration
Application Fee is Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N6,500) Only.
ACCOUNT NAME: Centre for Maritime and Offshore Studies/Generic College Limited
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0122649004
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.