FUTA pre degree form is available. The Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA has made open its application for admission into the pre degree programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
FUTA Pre degree Programme Details & Duration.
- 1 FUTA Pre degree Programme Details & Duration.
- 2 FUTA Pre degree Admission Requirements.
- 3 FUTA Pre degree Available Faculties and Courses.
- 4 How to Apply for FUTA Pre degree Form
- 5 FUTA Pre degree Form Closing Date.
FUTA Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme is full time, and will run for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
During the Programme, candidates will have the opportunity to write the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and MAY seek admission into the following Schools in the University:
1. School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
2. School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
3. School of Sciences (SOS)
4. School of Environmental Technology (SET)
5. School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
FUTA Pre degree Admission Requirements.
Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE
• BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
• TECHNICAL DRAWING
FUTA Pre degree Available Faculties and Courses.
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS & DEPARTMENTS IN FUTA:
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
Agriculture and Resource Economics (ARE)
Agriculture Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
Animal Production and Health (APH)
Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology(FAT)
Food Science and Technology (FST)
Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
Computer Engineering (CPE)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
Mining Engineering (MNE)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
Building Technology (BDT)
Estate Management (ESM)
Industrial Design (IDD)
Quantity Surveying (QSV)
Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
Survey and Geo-informatics (SVG)
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES (SEMS)
Applied Geology (AGY)
Applied Geophysics (AGP)
Marine Science and Technology (MST)
Meteorology and Climate Science (MCS)
Remote Sensing and GIS (RSG)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS)
Computer Science (CSC)
Mathematical Science (MTS)
How to Apply for FUTA Pre degree Form
- Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
- Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging on to the Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS Application Form.
- Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Examination Schedule slip.
- The application opens on Monday 4th June, 2018 and closes on Friday 21st September, 2018. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on the www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
- Entrance Examination will hold on Friday 28th September, 2018.
- The underlisted helplines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the registration. 07030347098; 08074254379 and 08189537808.
FUTA Pre degree Form Closing Date.
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than the closing date ( Friday 21st September, 2018).