Kwara State University, KWASU pre-degree and remedial studies admission forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are currently on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into non-residential, Pre-degree and Remedial Programmes of the Kwara State University, Malete.
The Programmes which are for a duration of one academic year, are to intensively prepare students with deficiencies in WASSCE, NECO, GCE or JAMB Results for admission into any of the following degree programme after taking UTME and meeting all necessary requirements.
KWASU Pre-Degree & Remedial Studies Programmes.
- COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND VETERINARY MEDICINE
(i) Agricultural Economics and Extension Services
(ii) Animal Production
(iii) Crop Production
- COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
(i) Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
(ii) Geology and Mineral Science
(iv) Plant and Environmental Biology
(v) Physics and Material Science
(vi) Mathematics and Statistics
(vii) Environmental Health Science
(viii) Community Health Science
(ix) Public Health Science
(x) Medical Lab Science
(xi) Environmental Management & Toxicology
- COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCES
(i) Computer Science
(ii) Library and Information Sciences
(iii) Mass Communication
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
(i) Business Education
(ii) Early Childhood AND Primary Education
(iii) Special and inclusive Education
(iv) Kinesiology, Health and Sport Administration
- COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(ii) Christian Religious Studies
(iii) English Language
(iv) Islamic Studies
(vi) Banking and Finance
(vii) Business Administration and Entrepreneurship
(ix) Political Science
(x) Visual and Performing Arts
(xii) Tourism and Hospitality
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
(i) Civil and Environmental Engineering
(ii) Electrical and Computer Engineering
(iii) Food, Agric and Biological Engineering
(iv) Materials Science and Engineering
(v) Mechanical Engineering
(vi) Aeronautics and Astronautics Engineering
KWASU Pre-Degree & Remedial Studies Admission Requirements.
- For Pre-Degree programme, candidates must have at least five credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language for all students and Mathematics for Education, Science, Management and Social Science Students in General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ level, West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO).
- Holders of Senior Islamic Studies Certificate (SISC) are also eligible provided they have at least five credit passes at a sitting including English and Arabic Language.
- At the end of the programme, candidates will be eligible for admission into 100 level in various degree courses at the Kwara State University, Malete provided they satisfy the UTME admission criteria and pass the Pre-Degree Examinations of the University.
- For the Remedial Programme, candidates must have at least four credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language for all students and Mathematics for Education, Science, Management and Social Science Students in General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ level, West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO).
How to Apply for KWASU Pre-Degree & Remedial Studies Admission.
To obtain the KWASU Pre-Degree and Remedial Programmes Application Form, candidates are to pay the sum of =N=10,000 ONLY
Apply online with ATM Card at www.kwasu.edu.ng/ipsportal
CLOSING DATE & COMMENCEMENT OF LECTURES: Closing date for registration is 30th September, 2017 while lectures commence in October 2017. Late registration attracts additional fee of =N=2,500.00
SCHOOL FEES: Total fees payable for non-science students is N100,000.00 and N120,000.00 for science students.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.kwasu.edu.ng or CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS; 08056766600, 08032934476, 08065100672 08133327209, 08031915699.
Leave a Comment