Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU post UTME screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
Authorities of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for their various undergraduate programmes admission exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session.
MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
MOUAU Post-UTME Screening – Important Dates.
Beginning from Friday, 1st September, 2017, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed below.
Note: Online Application closes by 11.59pm on the Tuesday, 12th September, 2017.
MOUAU Post UTME – Method of Application.
- Candidates are to visit the university www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2017/2018 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2,000 will be made
- Payment can be made by Debit Credit Card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash
- Return to the website to continue your registration. Note: Transaction charges apply
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other Requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings. Type of Exam, year of exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch Result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Kindly note that O’level results and Number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records
- Return to University website 96hrs after registration to check for your results
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.