Are you a candidate who sat for the 2019 National Examinations Council (NECO) Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE), aka Junior WAEC or you are a parent who wants to check the JSCE exam result for your children? The steps below will guide you in checking the Basic Education Certification Examination results online.
Results of candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2019 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) for candidates in their third year of the Junior Secondary School (JSS 3) have been released. See how to check below
HOW TO CHECK NECO BECE RESULT
The management of the National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the results of candidates that participated in its 2019 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE).
Please note that you NEED to purchase tokens to check BECE Result. RECOMMENDED: How to Purchase NECO Token.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO BECE result..
You should now see your result or the result of your child revealed on the screen. You may want to print the result for future references.
We wish you the very best!!!
Leave a Comment