Ondo State University of Science and Technology, JUPEB programme admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. Get Direct Entry Admission (200 Level) in any University of Choice in Nigeria.
This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates in particular that the 2017/2018 admission exercise into Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme of the Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa is on going.
OSUSTECH JUPEB Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO including English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology or related subjects at not more than two (2) sittngs.
The one year direct entry programme after satisfying the minimum requirements and passing the prescribed examinations may lead to admission into 200 Level degree programme in any University of Choice in Nigeria.
OSUSTECH JUPEB Subject Combinations.
|Available Subject Combinations|
|1||Agriculture||Biology, Physics, Chemistry||BPC|
|Agric Science, Physics, Chemistry||APC|
|2.||Science||Biology, Physics, Chemistry||BPC|
|Mathematic, Physics, Chemistry||MPC|
|3.||Engineering||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry||MPC|
|4.||Administration||Mathematics, Economics, Geography||MEG|
|5.||Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English||EGL|
|Government, Christian Religious Studies,|
|Government, Islamic Religious Studies, Literature-|
|6.||Environmental||Mathematics, Physics Chemistry||MPC|
|Design &||Mathematics, Physics, Geography||MPG|
|Management||Mathematics, Economics, Geography||MEG|
|7.||Law||Government, Christian Religious Studies||GCL|
|Government, , Islamic Religious Studies,||GIL|
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English||EGL|
|8.||Pharmacy||Biology, Physics, Chemistry||BPC|
|9.||Social Sciences||Mathematics, Economics, Government||MEG|
|Mathematics, Economics, Geography||MEG|
|10.||Technology||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry||MPC|
|11.||College of Health||Biology, Physics, Chemistry||BPC|
|12.||Education||Any of the following subject combinations as||BPC, MPC, MEG,|
|applicable:||GCL, GIL, EGC,|
|EGL, MPG, APC|
Applicants are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements for admission into Degree Programmes in the Faculties of Sciences, Agriculture and Engineering in Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa and Arts, Law, Education, Social and Management Sciences and Colleges of Health Sciences in other Universities in Nigeria.
Applicants are advised to select subject combinations relevant to their intended course of choice.
The following courses are available for candidates seeking admission into the Degree Programme after satisfactory performance.
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Department of Chemical Sciences
(i) Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics Sciences
(ii) Computer Science
c Department of Physical Sciences
d Department of Biological Sciences
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE, FOOD & NATURAL RESOURCES
a Department of Animal production and Health
b Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
c Department of Crop, Soil & Pest Management
d Department of Fisheries & Aquaculture Technology
e Department of Forestry & Wildlife Management
f Department of Food Science and Technology
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
a Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
b Department of Civil Engineering
c Department of Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply for OSUSTECH JUPEB Admission.
(a.) Pay application fee of ₦15,000.00 through Remita platform (www.remita.net) at any Bank Nationwide. A receipt which contain the RRR number will be given to you at the bank (Please know that the Bank Charges apply and must be paid)
(b.) Log on to www.remita.net
- Click ‘Pay a remita customer/biller’ In the box ‘who do you want to pay?’
- Type Ondo State University of Science and Technology and select The university’s name
- In the Name of service/purpose field (please select service to pay for e.g Admission forms). Fill in other details required on the form e.g Names, Phone No, email address At ‘how do you want to pay ‘field select your preferred payment channel.
- For bank payment, you need to print/copy out the RRR number and take to any bank Branch.
- For card payment fill in your details and provide your card pin. Click submits.
- For internal Banking Click submit and then ‘proceed to internal Bank’ When payment is successful, print your electronics receipt or save it for future reference. Where you need to reprint a receipt, log unto www.remita.net select resend receipt/invoice Provide the RRR number. Copy of receipt will automatically be sent to your registered email address For that traction for your necessary action.
Candidates are requested to register online.
- To Register, candidates must pay application fee of fifteen thousand naira only (₦15,000.00) excluding bank charges. The fee is payable into any Bank nationwide
Candidates are to log on to the university’s website www.osustech.edu.ng and access the registration portal with the number on the electronic receipts for the application form.
Candidates are to proceed to complete the form including uploading of coloured passport photograph and print out the application form.
Registration is in progress
For enquires, call (+234(0)703-227-0305 or +234(0)806-244-9395 or + 234 (0)810-635-5507).