University of Medical Science, Ondo State, UNIMED fresh students’ registration procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session are out.
This is to notify all the newly admitted students of University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) that the management of the institution has released the registration process for the 2017/2018 academic session.
See also: UNIMED School Fees Schedule.
UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Procedure.
- Visit JAMB Website & Print your Admission Letter
- VISIT the University Portal on unimed.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status and Accept It
- Click on Payment to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e- tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
- Click Account Creation to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 copies.
- Proceed to Bursary Department to obtain receipt for payment of Acceptance fee.
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening (from Monday 13th November 2017) with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee Receipt from Bursary Department.
- On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees, Internet Access and Accommodation Fee.
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
- Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement
- Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.