University of Uyo, UNIUYO pre-degree supplementary admission lists I and II for the 2017/2018 academic session are out.
This is to notify all the candidates that applied for the University of Uyo (UNUYO) pre-degree programme admission and participated in the screening exercise conducted by the management of the university, that the supplementary admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
UNIUYO supplementary admission list has been successfully uploaded online. Candidates that were not lucky to make it to the UNIUYO pre-Degree 1st admission list can now check their status from the supplementary batch.
Check UNIUYO Pre-Degree Supplementary Admission List – 2nd Batch.
Click Here (.pdf) to access UNIUYO Pre-Degree Supplementary admission list I. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.
Check UNIUYO Pre-Degree Supplementary Admission List – 1st Batch.
Click Here (.pdf) to access UNIUYO pre-degree Supplementary admission list II. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.
Recommended: UNIUYO Pre-Degree Academic Calendar & UNIUYO Pre-Degree School Fees Schedule.
Candidates for the Basic Studies programme whose names appear on the admission list above are required to do the following:
A. Pay acceptance fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00)
Procedure for Acceptance Fee Payment:
The candidate Logs on to the UNIUYO eportals via http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng, or http://uniuyo.edu.ng (then eportals Link)
And then follows the steps below:
- Then candidate selects PAY ACCEPTANCE LINK, enters his/her Registration Number (Same as the one on the Admission List).
- The candidate clicks on PAY NOW Button to make payment
- Payment can be made Online or at Bank Branch via Remita Platform
- The candidate exchanges his/her e-receipt for the University official receipt in the cash office on Ediene Abak, Campus
B. FROM MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2017: The candidate should present himself/herself at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies, Ime Umana campus at Ediene Abak for screening and Registration with the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acceptance fee receipt
- SSCE/WAEC/NECO or GCE/’O’ Level results (Cases of awaiting results will NOT be considered)
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Letter of introduction from a responsible member of his/her community, addressed to The Registrar, University of Uyo, Uyo
- Each candidate will be issued with the Authority to Pay slip, with which he/she takes to pay school fees
- Upon successful screening, each candidate will be expected to pay school fees to be eligible to join lectures
- Female students in the Basic Studies programme will have to pay school fees to qualify to be allocated a bed space in the new hostel
Leave a Comment