Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK business school admission application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Business School (UBS) invites application from qualified professionals of all background who are desirous of acquiring general management education for effective leadership and management in business and government.
UNIZIK Business School- Introduction.
UNIZIK Business School (UBS), Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State is an organised educational arm for management, business and leadership training instituted to impart relevant knowledge and skills that will create new industrialists, astute business persons, discerning corporate and institutional leaders, high level professionals and entrepreneurs that are driven by integrity and the highest ethical standards in their vocations.
UNIZIK Business School Postgraduate Degree/Certificate Programmes.
1. Masters in Business Administration (Executive MBA)
2. Masters in Public Administration (Executive MPA)
3. MBA in Project Management
4. MBA in Engineering Management
5. M.Sc. Applied Economics
6. M.Sc. Management
7. M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Human Resource Mgt
8. Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Management
9. Post Graduate Diploma in Leadership and Public Policy (PGDLPP)
10. Executive Certificate programmes (International Management Programme, Chief Executive Programme, Business Owners Programme, Senior Management Programme, Agric. Business Management Programme).
UNIZIK Business School Admission Requirements.
An applicant into any of the above stated programmes should possess any of the following:
i) Bachelors degree from any approved University with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division). For MSc, a minimum of 3.0 on a five point scale will be required.
ii) Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Management Sciences and allied disciplines could also be considered for MBA/MSc Programmes.
All Candidates for admission must have a minimum of 3 years managerial/supervisory level work experience in Private or Public Sector and/or two years self employment experience.
Duration of UNIZIK Business School Programmes.
All programmes of Unizik Business School are offered on Saturdays and Sundays to suit the convenience of busy executives. The duration for the different programmes shall be a minimum of 24 months.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Business School Admission.
- Visit UNIZIK Business School Portal (myunizik.edu.ng/ubs)
- Create an account
- Generate RRR Pin
- Take the RRR Pin to any bank and make payment of N20,000.00
- After Twenty-Four hours of payment, go back to the portal, log in with your user name and password.
- Fill the form and submit online, you may print a copy for yourself.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES CALL – 08034548236
Note: All applicants for the Professional Postgraduate Programmes will be subjected to an oral interview. The interview will be held at the UNIZIK Business School on Saturday, September 9th, 2017 by 12.00 noon. and the mop up interview would also take place on 2nd Saturday in October i.e. 14th, October 2017. This Notice serves as invitation to the oral interviews.
Alternatively, visit UNIZIK Business School and fill the forms manually.