Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK part-time degree programmes admission application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
The authorities of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Progamme (CEP) invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the university part-time degree programmes admission for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Qualifications.
The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled. Candidates with November/December 2017 results are not permitted to apply.
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Programmes.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
Department of Animal Science and Technology
Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
Department of Fisheries and Aqua culture
Department of Food Science and Technology
Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
Department of Soil Science and Land Resources Management
B. FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English Language and Literature
2. Department of History and International Studies
3. Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
4. Department of Linguistics
5. Department o f Modern and European Languages
6. Department of Philosophy
7. Department of Religion and Human Relations
8. Department of Music
C. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1 Department of Adult Education with Options
Adult Education/Mass Communication
Adult Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
Education Management & Policy/Accountancy
Education Management & Policy/Business Administration
Education Management & Policy/Health Education
Education Management & Policy/Political Science
Education Management & Policy/Computer Science
Education Management & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
Education Management & Policy/Economics
Education Management & Policy/English
Education =Management & Policy/Igbo
Education Management & Policy/History
3. Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
4. Department of Educational Foundations with Options
Educational Foundations/Political Science
5. Department of Guidance & Counselling with Options
Guidance & Counselling
Guidance & Counselling/Biology
Guidance & Counselling/Health
6. Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
7. Department of Library and Information Science
8. Department of Science Education with Options
Science Education/Integrated Science
Science Education/Computer Science
9. Department of Vocational Education with Options
Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
Business Education/Secretarial Technology
Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
D. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
1. Business Administration
3. Public Administration
5. Cooperative Economic and Management
6. Banking and Finance
E. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
2. Mass Communication
5. Political Science
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Method of Application.
Sale of forms commences on Tuesday 1st August, 2017 and ends on 29th September, 2017. The following procedure should be adopted by the candidates:-
- Come to Registration point at the CEP Unit and generate RRR for application form fee payment
- With the RRR printout, proceed to any Bank within the Campus for payment of application form fee of N10,000.
- Then come back to the registration point at the CEP Unit for online Registration.
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Form Submission.
Candidate should thenproceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online Application form printout with photocopies of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday, 29th September 2017.
Candidates for Pre-Admission examination must appear physically for Biometric Data Capturing at the CEP Unit Registration Centre between Friday 13th October and Friday 27th October 2017, at 8.00am daily.
Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing automatically disqualifies the candidate from participating in the Pre-Admission examination.
The CEP Pre-Admission examination is scheduled for Saturday November 11th, 2017 by 8:00am.
PLEASE NOTE: NO CANDIDATE WHO IS NOT CAPTURED WILL TAKE THE EXAMINATION
Leave a Comment