How to check 2017 WAEC Result online – The West Africa Examination Council, WAEC has released the 2017 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2017 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June WASSCE that they can now check their results online.
According to the statistics released by WAEC, 59.22%, obtained minimum of credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics (See: WAEC May/June Result Statistics).
How to Check WAEC Result Online.
- Go to WAEC result checking portal at http://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2017.
- Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- Enter the Card Serial Number.
- Enter the Card PIN.
- Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2017 WAEC Result.
You don’t need to buy any scratch card to check your WAEC result. The result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the flip side of the candidates’ CIVAMPENS Card issued to all candidates by WAEC.
- Failed 2017 WAEC May/June Exam? Urgent Solution
- 2017 WAEC May/June Result Statistics
- 2017 WAEC May/June Result Checker