Auchi Polytechnic HND and Post-HND admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes and Professional Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning of the Polytechnic for the 2017/2018 Academic session.
AUCHI POLYTECHNIC HND COURSES AND SCHOOLS AVAILABLE .
Would you like to know the course to apply for in Auchi Polytechnic HND or Professional diploma? If yes, below are the list of courses that auchi poly is currently offering.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Physics with Electronics
- Food Technology
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Banking & Finance
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Electronics/Telecommunication Option
- Power/Machines Option
- Mechanical Engineering Technology:
- Manufacturing Option
- Power/Plant Option
- Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Farm Power & Machinery Option
- Soil & Water Option
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Architectural Technology
- Professional Diploma (PD) in Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Broadcast Option
- Print Option
- Office Technology & Management
Guidelines for Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission.
All candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes of the Polytechnic must ensure that they were offered admissions through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board during their National Diploma programme(s). Any candidate that does not have an Admission letter and registration number from JAMB for the National Diploma programme is ineligible for the Higher National Diploma admission, such persons will not be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
Candidates are to note that these requirements supersede the information contained in the Polytechnic’s Prospectus.
Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements.
(1) HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Candidates must possess a National Diploma Certificate in the course they intend to pursue at the Higher National Diploma Level.
- In addition to specific departmental requirements, candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or Six (6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language, in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB examination. Note, a credit pass in Literature in English is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Mass Communication Department.Also, candidates must have at least one year Post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience (IT) or two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience for candidates with a pass grade at the National Diploma level. Academic transcripts from the candidates’ Institutions (except for graduands of Auchi Polytechnic) must be submitted before the application for the Higher National Diploma admission will be processed. Candidates should note that any student found to be deficient after admission will be withdrawn.
(2) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Candidates must possess Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) in Urban and Regional Planning of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Accreditation.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission.
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty (N13,750.00) Naira only made payable through the following Banks nationwide in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA).
- Eco Bank of Nigeria PLC
- Skye Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
RETURN OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
All applicants are expected to complete application forms and submit online. Thereafter, follow the links on the portal to print:
- A copy of the Acknowledgement This will be presented at screening venue before an applicant is screened.
- Two copies of the application form.
- Two photocopies of e-receipt and bank tellers.
The forms, accompanied with two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials; and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs should be enclosed in an envelope. Then, bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic during the screening exercise.
PROCEDURE FOR USING AUCHI POLYTECHNIC ONLINE APPLICATION ADMISSIONS PLATFORM
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: auchiDolv.edu.na to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for 2017/2018 Auchi Polytechnic ND, HND OR POST HND as it applies to you.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form request. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a pass word. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Payment Reference.</ li>
- Take the generated REMITA PAYMENT REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue With My Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. Then bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic on the yet to be announced date for a physical screening exercise.
Note: Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admission is invalid. All payment procedure must originate from the Auchipoly EduPortal, the Portal is already integrated with the Remita payment platform.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail: [email protected]