This part of the JAMB brochure shows you the requirements to apply for Accountancy / Accounting under the Faculty of Administration in Nigeria. You will see the UTME subject combination needed to apply for the course, O’level requirements for UTME candidates, requirements such A’level, ND, HND, NCE, etc for Direct Entry candidates, as well as other information you require to successfully apply for the course.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A level passes chosen from Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Government and Geography.
UTME ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two (2) relevant subjects.
For NBC holders, the other two (2) relevant subjects could be from any of Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Office Practice and Secretarial Duties.
Economics plus any Social Science subject.
- JAMB Brochure For All Courses And Institutions [Latest & Original Version]
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks for 2017/18 Admission [Unis:120, Polys & COEs:100]
- JAMB Direct Entry Registration Closing Date – 2017
- JAMB: ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- List of all JAMB (UTME) RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
- Complete JAMB Syllabus for all Subjects [Official Version]
- Read This Before you Upgrade Your 2017 JAMB UTME Result
- JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2017
- JAMB CAPS Portal | Central Admission Processing System
- JAMB Registration Closing Date for 2019/2020