Federal Science and Technical College Ahoada, FSTC AHOADA was established in September 2002 classes began in the January 2003 with 38 students (30 boys and 8 girls). At inception, the college cohabited It’s present site with Government Technical College (G. T. C) Ahoada a condition which existed until 17th May 2007 when the G. T. C was relocated to another site by the Rivers State Government.
The college was established with the objectives of providing quality basic education,pre-professional science education and vocational (job specific) education for the production of artisans/operatives, skilled manpower as well as pre-professionals in science and Technology occupation.
Recommended: How to pay School Fees through Remita
FSTC AHOADA Fees Payment Procedure Via REMITA Platform
Remita is an e-Payments and e-Collections solution on a single multi-bank platform. Developed by systemspecs
Adopted by the Central Bank of Nigeria for the payment and collections of funds on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria and used by all 22 commercial banks and over 400 micro finance banks, Remita has significantly assisted to revolutionize the e-payment industry in Nigeria.
Yo may have been thinking on how to pay FSTC AHOADA SCHOOL FEES THROUGH REMITA, the procedures are right below:
HOW TO PAY THE FSTC AHOADA SCHOOL FEES THROUGH REMITA
- Log into: www.remita.net.
- Click on: Pay A Federal Government Agency.
- Go to Choose Your MDA: Type, FSTC AHOADA(in Caps).
- Go to choose fees and type: SCHOOL FEES.
- Go to the amount: input the Amount.
- Go to the Payer’s Name: Type the Student Name.
- A capcha code will be shown: Type exactly what is shown and click on: Proceed to Payment.
- RRR No. (Remita Retrieval Reference No.) will be generated.
- Go any bank of your choice, fill the deposit slip, write the student name as well as the RRR No. on the deposit slip.
- The bank will make the payment and issue you with a Print Out of the details of the payment.
- Come to the School Bursary Unit with the Print Out and a copy of the deposit slip.
- A School Receipt will be issued to you as an evidence of payment.