Are you a student who have completed your secondary school education in Nigeria within the last 2 years? Do you have 5 Distinctions from WAEC? Did you have at least 230 in JAMB UTME? And do you have an admission letter from any federal University in Nigeria? If yes to all, Congratulations, this is for you!!!
KPMG Nigeria is Awarding Scholarships to Nigerian University students who has just been given admission to study in any of the Nigerian Federal Institutions.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2018 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: [email protected] with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Note: Kindly state the code “KSP2018” in the subject of the email