Nigerian Navy has released the list of candidates shortlisted for the batch 27 aptitude test.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nigerian Navy 2017 recruitment exercise that they can now check whether they have been shortlisted for the aptitude test or not.
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from 7 October 2017 from 8:00 am nationwide at designated centres in various states.
List of Candidates for batch 27 Aptitude Test is accessible on – http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/Content/RatingsExamList.pdf.
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate's LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed above before recruitment.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such applicant shall also be handed over to the Civil Police for prosecution.