The UI admission list, i.e, University of Ibadan (UI) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise and scored above the cut-off marks of the chosen programmes can now check their admission status online.
Recently, the University of Ibadan, UI Departmental Cut-Off Marks for the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise was released by the management of the institution and also released the admission list for the session.
The UI admission list contains the names of candidates that have been offered provisional admission into the various departments/degree programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your UI admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the tab labelled ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Have you been Admitted? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UI admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.