The University of Ilorin School of Nursing Admission Form is out and Application for Admission into the School of Nursing Basic Programme for year 2019/2020 intake is OPEN apply @ uith.org.ng/portal
FORM FEE: N7,500:00
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) is now selling forms for admission into its School of Nursing Basic Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to obtain UITH school of nursing form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UITH School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
The prospective candidate should possess the following qualifications/features.
- · Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- · NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASC/NECO)
- · Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
- · Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- · Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
- · Birth Certificate
- · Secondary School Certificate
How to Apply for University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission.
Payments are to be made through the link below payable to University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Schools Complex Revolving Fund Account.
SUBMISSION: Forms are to be completed and downloaded on the UITH, School’s Portal. Duly completed application forms to be submitted with two (2) clear passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State.
Closing Date: Not later than 30th July, 2019
Examination Date: 17th August, 2019
Venue: Comsit Centre (CBT) University of Ilorin, Permanent Site.
Oral Interview Date: 20th August, 2019
Resumption Date: 7th October, 2019.
For further enquires contact the following:
07036551827 – Ag. Principal
08033701842 – Registrar
Leave a Comment